[ale] Summer Linux job in Atlanta?

Jeffrey Forman jforman at mail.utexas.edu
Mon May 20 12:49:56 EDT 2002

Ale Subscribers,

My name is Jeffrey Forman, I am currently a junior at the University of
Texas in Austin. I am coming to Atlanta for the summer looking for a
job, and was wondering if any of you had some linux contacts in the
area. I consider myself an intermediate linux user, able to install,
configure, and support both desktop and backend linux installations.
Possibly system or network administration jobs, or frankly anything
computer related, part time (20-30 hours/week) in any linux related
field. If any of you have contacts or possible openings, please feel
free to email me. My available dates are roughly June 3rd to August 8th.
Thanks!
Jeffrey Forman

jforman at mail.utexas.edu