[ale] OT: Free MGBM

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon May 20 07:39:46 EDT 2002

Sorry,

I should have said Severe.

Severe is a bread of Macaw.  It basically is a minature Macaw that can
get up to 18 inches in lenght.  All Severes are green with some red on
the wings.  They also have the white face that is distintive among
Macaws.  She looks like a Macaw, but a smaller version.  Thanks to that
fact her beak is not as damagining.

Chris