[ale] access-4-free/hawk comm

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 11:50:32 EDT 2002

on another list someone pointed out a (sometimes) free isp with linux support
called access-4-free.  it looks reasonable but finding background information
on them and their service is difficult.  they are supposed to be located in
atlanta, does anyone have any experience with them.  i'm considering opening
an account with them as a back up dial-up.  our isp has trouble from time to
time and it would be nice to have this option.

comments?
suggestions?

here the link i was sent:
http://www.access-4-free.com/Support/Linux.htm

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux