[ale] irq conflict?

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Sat May 18 13:43:30 EDT 2002

which controller are isa, which ones PCI.

try moving around the pci cards  (physically)  the irq mapping for the
slot might be the source of the conflict.

I've had similar problems with multiple PCI cards.  5 cards to be exact.
Most PCI cards can share an interrupt as opposed to isa cards, but some
don't play nicely.

Calvin...