[ale] OT: [Fwd: Looking for 100 Lazy People To Make Money]

sangell at nan.net sangell at nan.net
Thu May 16 12:00:33 EDT 2002

Thats funny, ..........reminds me of my x-wife..........only she would be
too lazy to read that much!

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
\_    Steve Angell,  MCSE, CCNA           _/
\_    MIS Operations Manager               _/
\_    TSYS Debt Management             _/
\_    Norcross, GA                                   _/
\_    Phone 770-409-5570                    _/
\_    Fax      770-416-1752                   _/

                    cfowler
                    <cfowler at outpostsen       To:     ale at ale.org
                    tinel.com>                cc:
                                              Subject:     [ale] OT: [Fwd: Looking for 100 Lazy People To Make Money]
                    05/16/2002 12:05 PM

I got this spam and began laughing.  I thought it was so funny that I
wanted to share it with you guys.  I hate spam but this was very
creative.

----- Message from Randall <now2113111 at yahoo.com> on Thu, 16 May 2002
10:30:11 -0500 -----

      To: Undisclosed, Recipients

 Subject: Looking for 100 Lazy People To
          Make Money

We are desparately looking for 100 lazy people
            who wish to make lots of money without working.

         We are not looking for people who are self-motivated.
         We are not looking for people who join every 'get rich
                   quick' scheme offered on the internet.
            We are not looking for class presidents, beautiful
            people, career builders or even college graduates.
   We don't even want union workers or trade school graduates.

         We want the laziest people that exist - the guys and
       gals who expect to make money without lifting a finger.
           We want the people who stay in bed until noon.
    We want those of you who think that getting out of bed to go
      lay on the couch is an effort that is best not thought about.

                          If you meet this criteria, go to:

                       idontwannawork at subdimension.com

             and type in the Subject Line the following words:
                             "I do not want to work".
            In fact, if you are so lazy that typing those words
             in the Subject line is an effort, than don't bother.
         Just click on the email and we'll know that you want
     us to send you the domain name anyhow, because then
              we will be absolutely certain that you are the
                             kind of person we want.

               In case you haven't figured it out yet, we want
                 the kind of people who DO NOT take risks.
        If you are the kind of person who will consider doing
     something that's NOT a 'sure thing', then do NOT respond.
                  This is too easy a way to make money
                         and there's no challenge in it.

            If you can get to the website that we are going
              to email you, you will be able to see the first
       home business in history that requires no work.  NONE.
               By clicking on this email and then going to
               this website, you will be telling us that you
            want to make enough money that you can quit
                     your regular job and sleep all day.

             We are not looking for a commitment from you
                   and we don't even want your money.
              As a matter of fact, we don't even want you
            to hear from us again if the idea of making lots
           of money without working does not interest you.
                                  So this is the first
                               and last email we will
                                    ever send you.
                                  That is a promise.

                        So if nothing else, remember this -
                    to make money without working for it just
                      send an email with the following words
                 in the subject line:  "I do not want to work" to:

                         idontwannawork at subdimension.com

                      and we will email you back with the
                       website that gives you information
                            on the best of both worlds -
               a way to make money without having to work.

                     We look forward to hearing from you.

                     In all seriousness,

          Randall

be