[ale] Stuff for Sale

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Wed May 15 14:19:04 EDT 2002

Looks like I'll be moving again, so I need to rid myself of the junk
I've collected over the years. Here is what I've got:

3 HP51625A Ink cartridges - $5
HD: ST32573LC - 4GB - $5
-http://www.seagate.com/support/disc/specs/scsi/st34573lc.html
HD: Fujitsu M1614TAU - 1GB - $1 -
http://www.fujitsu-europe.com/archive/archive/00000512.htm
A hardly used 13.8V 7Amp Regulated Power Supply - $10
Commodore 64 w/ Floppy Drive & PS - $10 (I'm not sure it works)
I have a box of un-crimped Cat-5 Cables from the '98 ALS.
	Various lengths, many over 50ft, Total length is probably 750ft.
- $20

2 P-90 PCs - 1GB HDD, 32 MB ram, video cards. $10 each
Spellcaster ISDN Card - DataComm BRU Card - $10.
14.4 Modem - $0
Advansys ISA SCSI-1 Card. $5
Inflatable Penguin Chair - $10
Metro-X v 4.3.4 - $2
Civ-CTP (Linux version) - $2
External US-Robotics 56k Modem. Works w/ Linux - $10
HP SureStore CDR drive. 2X. Model 4020. -$20

Color NeXTStation (1200). 32MB Ram, 4GB Disk, 17" Color Monitor, KB,
Mouse, Speakers. - $150

And Finally....
  Compaq ProLiant 5000
    2x PentiumPro 200
    512 MB of Ram
    CDRom Drive & Floppy
    4 9GB Scsi HDDs (can be set up for raid)
    Rackmount.
    Compaq Storage System F2 Series 4100 (Holds 9 drives)
    Extra disk rails for SCSI-1, SCSI-2 and SCA drives.
    34"(depth)x24"(width)x26"(height) Rack to hold both the system and
the external disk array.
    --$250--

Prices are suggested, feel free to make a counter offer as I really have
no idea what this stuff is worth. Most if this stuff will be trashed if
it doesn't sell.

Chris

--
Chris Farris, CISSP