[ale] POP3 at home?

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Tue May 14 20:29:06 EDT 2002

Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding something about email delivery
here:

I want to set up a POP3 server on my Linux router.  My plan is to give
myself a few addresses at my dyndns domain and never have to change them
no matter what ISP I'm stuck with.  I'd like to be able to set up
filters to redirect mail to different accounts, drop or reject
misaddressed mail, and most importantly, track the distribution of
disposable addresses.  In other words, see who is selling my address to
whom.

Do I need something more than a POP3 server and a dyndns domain name to
pull this off?

Thanks,
Krum