[ale] Microsoft's Financial Pyramid

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 14:48:17 EDT 2002

Chris Woodruff wrote:

> http://www.billparish.com/msftfraudfacts.html
>
> Interesting read for anyone with ties to Microsoft.  This guy put a lot of
> work into this paper.  And check the date... 1999.

It really reads like a conspiracy-theory tract, though.
There would have to be hundreds of people involved
in such a scheme, and it seems unreasonable to believe
*none* of them would have talked. (Then again, the
same could be said of the Enron affair, I suppose.)

Cheers,

-- Joe
    "If you're out there gettin' honey, you don't go killin' all the
bees."
     -- Joe Strummer