[ale] High Priority Mutt?

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Tue May 14 11:19:27 EDT 2002

I think procmail is the right tools for this. I think I have you beat
with the 300 emails a day simply due to all the lists I like to keep
tabs on. So procmail to the rescue:

Simply setup a few rules and folders and have procmail filter
accordingly. Then have Mutt open the folders. The only example I can
offer is this:

I'm running Qmail+Courier IMAP and use Evolution as the client (although
Mut has builtin IMAP support and I use to use it).

my .qmail:
| preline /usr/bin/procmail

my .procmailrc (editted for length):
SHELL=/bin/sh