[ale] Jobs

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Mon May 13 12:54:29 EDT 2002

Here we go:
----------------- begin ------------------

Security Engineer
Senior level with particular focus on UNIX (Solaris), firewall technologies
(particularly checkpoint), policy, and execution. This person needs to
interact with
executive staff at the client.  The person needs to be a combination of
security administrator and mid-level architect. The primary role of this
position is hands-on security work, documentation and basic system hardening

UNIX/LDAP Engineer
Senior UNIX Systems Engineer with specific experience with LDAP
implementation. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience working as
a UNIX Systems Engineer and specific experience with the following TCP/IP
networking technologies: DNS, DHCP, and advanced routing techniques.
Must have experience working with LDAP (iPlanet, directory services) at the
enterprise level.

Windows/Citrix Engineer
Seeking a Microsoft Engineer with at least 5 years experience working in a
Windows environment. Candidates must possess strong experience working with
Citrix.  Requirements include: 5+ years experience in Windows NT & 2000
deployment; experience with NT servers and workstations; strong Knowledege
of Citrix, inlcuding Citrix certifications; Internet Protocol and Network
Troubleshooting; experience in deploying NT servers, DHCP, DNS, WINS;
installed and configured back office products: experience with NT, internet
information server, Exchange Systems Management Server, Core applications
including MS Exchange, deployment and troubleshooting; experience with hubs,
switches, routers, firewall; MCSE Certification required; MS Clustering;
experience with Security Architecture in a Microsoft Environment; MS Proxy
Server; networking experience with Cisco,Nortel,or Novell a plus; Microsoft
Active Directory experience required.