[ale] [OT] Stylesheet question

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun May 12 04:56:13 EDT 2002

David,

DIV tags work wonders in place of tables. I redesigned my website, which
originally made extensive use of tables, but now has its layout engineered
in CSS. Have a look. It makes for a wonderful conversation piece, and
really accents the colors around the display. Plus, it won't break your
budget. ;)

It's a Good Thing.

--
Christopher R. Curzio