[ale] Compiling Galeon

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Sat May 11 13:16:12 EDT 2002

Only once did I go through the agony of compiling Mozilla from source and
after three hours or so of compiling, resolved never to do it again. And I
don't remember if lgtkembedmoz was included. So, I can't tell you on that.
But I have these packages installed for Mozilla:
mozilla-devel-1.0rc1-0
mozilla-1.0rc1-0
mozilla-nss-1.0rc1-0
mozilla-mail-1.0rc1-0
mozilla-psm-1.0rc1-0
mozilla-nspr-1.0rc1-0
With these, Galeon installs with no problem.