[ale] Food for thought

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Sat May 11 08:56:53 EDT 2002

I found this in an accounting newsgroup today. Looks like
something that ale might want to consider:

<quote>

New York Linux Scene (NYLXS) and CUNY Graduate Center are holding a
demonstration of GNU/Linux in the workplace for small to medium sized
businesses on Friday, May 24th.

We will be demonstrating a variety of Free Software solutions currently
available to simplify and extend the productivity of the small
business.

The solutions we will be demonstrating include:

        - Mail/Web/File Servers
        - Wireless LANs
        - Bayonne (Computer Telephony)
        - OpenOffice.org & Evolution