[ale] RPM querry help needed

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri May 10 22:38:38 EDT 2002

Another useful one as a quick way to check if some a$$hole has crack
your box is to run:

rpm -Va

This will output a very detailed list of all installed (with rpm)
software and what has changed about it if anything. It's not quite
tripwire, but it's easier to manage :)

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>