[ale] [OT] Stylesheet question

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Fri May 10 09:09:36 EDT 2002

I totally agree. It's gonna become especially important as XHTML takes off.
I used CSS sheets for a slide presentation I did a few months ago. I
developed the pages in XHTML using a single CSS file. When I tested it out
on my notebook, and discovered that a few of the fonts were too big, I
merely changed the CSS to solve the problem. It would have been a nightmare
if I had to go through each page's <font> tags looking for the "size" parm.