[ale] [OT] Stylesheet question

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri May 10 08:58:47 EDT 2002

Kevin,

My pleasure. I'm glad I was able to help.

After redesigning my website using CSS as the total framework, I can't go
back to using stuff like FONT tags and TABLES. ;) CSS is fantastic for
maintaining the look of an entire website, and the answer to separation of
style from content. I love it.

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org