[ale] Ouch, dang it

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Thu May 9 09:38:05 EDT 2002

My bicycle threw a flat this morning, so I ain't gonna ride it back from
the ALE meeting this evening. Anyone headed East afterwards who can give
me a ride to my house (near Clarkeston at the intersection of East Ponce
and North Decatur Roads), or to a MARTA station?

I'll be the geeky lookin' guy -- erm, I'm wearing white shirt, black
pants, running shoes, and I have a dark blue backpack with a fencing pin
on it.

-- CHS