[ale] More on spam

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Tue May 7 16:04:11 EDT 2002

Well, you know the Dish Network is really a MLM. Thay have agents who find
agents who find agents who...you know the method. Some day, we'll all be
agents and there will only be sellers, no buyers. I reported some of the
local agents to the FTC for using an automatic dialing machine to call me for
computerized telemarketing. This practice is against the law, but people like
this use the machines anyway. Complain to the Dish Network and to every agent
they have in the area. Never mind that some of them aren't responsible. Make
the good ones suffer for the bad ones.