[ale] Apache 2.0/PHP seg faults?

jb at sourceillustrated.com jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue May 7 04:15:17 EDT 2002

Jim,

Thanks for the reminder.  I saw this awhile back, before embarking on the
2.0 journey.  However, my success at running it on a debian box led me to
believe that support was better than I would have thought.  Forgot it was
"experimental"  ;-).

Thanks guys.  I'm still gonna take Chris' suggestion and do a little further
research.  My curiosity won't let me let this die...

Thanks,

John