[ale] Firewall on a disk

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon May 6 16:04:12 EDT 2002

http://www.linuxiceberg.com/fireDisk.img

dd if=fireDisk.img of=/dev/fd0

mount the floppy and edit the network.cfg on the root.  It is
self explanatory.  This is my first pass so I'm sure there be a
few bugs.  Place the floppy in machine with 2 nics and boot up on
it.  If you get a command prompt on tty1 then all went well.  You
are finished and all of your iptable commands were executed.

Someone give me a good network.cfg that will allow me to support MASQ
and nat.  I want to rediret ftp, ssh, http, and telnet.  I'm not too
sure of the commands to do that.

Thanks
Chris