[ale] Spam irony, part two

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Mon May 6 14:35:27 EDT 2002

I've been getting lots of mail with no body and a subject that looks
like a random line pulled from a random document.  The from fields don't
match the received-froms, and there's always an attachment...

I always felt left out when email worms were going around.  I never got
a single "I Love You" or "Nimda" letter.  I'm getting plenty from this
new one, though...

Krum