[ale] OT : imaging a drive

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 03:06:54 EDT 2002

hey sorry to bother you with this way off topic
letter, i was wondering, i was planning to burn a
cdimage of my win98 partition (a fresh install cause
it screws up monthly) and have it installed with a
simple bat file command preferably, is that possible?
or should i use toms root boot to dd the image to the
drive? i know my previous attepmt didnt work well, i
suspect cause a couple files such as io.sys
command.sys and such need to be in a specific place
and i didnt get them there properly, how do i do that?
thanks for your help! i know it has nothing to do with linux.