[ale] Image creation

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri May 3 23:22:02 EDT 2002

If you're looking for something to create images from shapes and text, I
would suggest a vector-based software package. OpenOffice ships with one,
or you could try out the software formerly known as KIllustrator. (Not
sure what it's called now.)

I'd disagree with you in saying that GIMP is weak in image creation. I use
it pretty regularly.

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org