[ale] Evolution

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Thu May 2 13:23:53 EDT 2002

I know, isn't it great?  I booted Winbloze the other day to try the new
version of Counter-Strike, but there was some issue with the sound in
the Half-Life upgrade.  They responded to my complaint by requesting I
run DirectX diagnostics, but I told them nevermind, forget it, I'm not
rebooting again.  "And tell your bean counters to add one to the tally
of people who won't be buying any more software that doesn't run in
Linux." =)

Krum