[ale] Virtual Servers

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 12:55:55 EDT 2002

I found out that they are using Netscape-Enterprise/3.6 sp1 and I am
reading through some of documentation atm. Unfortunately, I have not had
any experience with NE3.6 but I would assume that the same principles
apply that a virtual server should be configured with a document root.

I just need to find out enough now to show the webserver admin here what I
think he might be able to do.

=====