[ale] [OT] A shot in the dark

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu May 2 08:32:02 EDT 2002

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 01:45:34AM -0400, Benjamin Dixon wrote:
> This is not entirely linux-related (though it eventually will be if I can
> figure it out :)) but I figure there's enough technical dabbling here that
> someone might have some pointers for me. I have a Sharp LM64C142 LCD
> display and I desparately need information on the pinouts for this
> display. Searched on google but couldn't find anything 'cept people

Most LCD displays use the DVI interface these days.  But the bigger
problem is the actual physical pinout.  :)

Can't help you there..

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                    pizzaATfucktheusers.org
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                           ICQ# 1318344

 PGP signature