[ale] audio driver to use

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 18:04:58 EST 2002

that's part of the kicker.
durring the sndconfig it does a test of what i bleeave is both.
and they are flawless.
i did a ps -e -f durring each of the two tests.
went back and cut and pasted the string to a command line to see if i could
repeat it, flags and all.  it did not work.

there is something else loaded durring the tests that i'm missing

currently i'm trying to upgrade my kernel from a 2.2-19 to a 2.4-18.
i've been told that most people have better luck setting up sound with the
2.4 kernels.  i hope it's true.  i really like the 2.2 better.  we'll see

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux