[ale] turntable -> tuner -> soundcard

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 23:07:21 EST 2002

I'm a couple of steps behind there but hope to get to that point by the end
of next week.  I have the scsi emulation working, finally got my sound card
working(sorta)  not i just need to figure out how to use it all.  :-)

I'm good with graphics stuff but new to sound/multimedia.

I'm already thinking about which LP's to burn first.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux