[ale] turntable -> tuner -> soundcard

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Mar 30 23:00:26 EST 2002

I've successfully created *.wav files on my computer from lps. Turntable
is connected to an amp, the tape2 out is connected to the line in on my
sound card.  Use some mixer (gmixer here) to select the line in for
recording.  I then used rec to produce the wav file.  I've not gotten
beyond this step, as I'm still tweaking the wav file in order to get the
best quality sound.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net