[ale] looking for cable modem

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Fri Mar 29 11:51:07 EST 2002

To Danny,
Thank You  for reply. I see what u are saying:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ewebIMa/cs_contentdisplay.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@14
48027075.1017419445@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladcekhdflmmcfngcfkmdffhdffk.0&incat=
50740 gift certificate for $50.

To Jeff,
Thank You Jeff, but unfortunately, the closet microstore is 50 miles from
me. Anyway - thank you for info.