[ale] OT: Circuit Bait-and-Switch

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Tue Mar 26 17:56:21 EST 2002

This reminds me of when they were supposedly selling 17" MAG Innovision
brand LCD monitors for $499, yet I couldn't find a store that had one in
stock. I put my name on their waiting list, yet never heard from them. It
didn't matter anyhow, since I found one (AOC brand) for $525 at a travelling
computer show a few days later.