[ale] PowerPoint readers/xlators?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Mar 26 10:40:20 EST 2002

And right as I hit the "send" button, I realized StarOffice might do the
trick. I guess I was hoping for a less memory-intensive app. :) Seriously,
I knew that AbiWord could read in Word docs, and Gnumeric could read in
Excel spreadsheets, so I guess I was hoping for a similar project that
solely focused on .PPT files. Neither Freshmeat nor Google seemed to be of
much help (though Freshmeat did mention an Office-attachment-to-PDF email
translator).

Thanks, though. I guess I'll try the OpenOffice route.