[ale] OT: How fast is your connection, and how much do you pay?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Mar 25 18:41:04 EST 2002

Charles Marcus wrote:
> [...]

Maybe I'm missing something here.  DSL/Cable have their own connection
device, so you wouldn't use a modem, right.  You'd have a dsl modem,
cable modem and they'd either plug into your nic, or they'd reside in
your box.

As I understand satellite, you receive via satellite, send via analog,
so is this what you're looking for?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net