[ale] OT: How fast is your connection, and how much do you pay?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Mon Mar 25 17:22:14 EST 2002

On that note, for people like my parents whose only other option is dial up, it is a very good option.  Now if someone would come up with a DSL/Cable/Satellite Router that worked with a USB modem...

Charles