[ale] how do I forward a port from internal ip to extrenal address?

Randolph C. Karrh randy at newriverplt.com
Mon Mar 25 14:39:50 EST 2002

Greetings:

I have a secondary web server behind an external web server. I need to allow one
httpd domain residing on the internal server or rather one http://www.domain.com that can oly exist on that internal webserver to reach the web. How do I forward any request for that domain. Do I need to edit the httpd.conf file on the external webserver. The external web server is running apache 1.3 and Redhat 7.0. It has dedicated ipaddress and the internal server has 192.168.0.0 ipaddress. Is there a howto on this
or do I setup some sort of port forwarding?

thanks,
randy

--
Randolph C. Karrh Jr.
			"May the world work for you and not against you!"

randy at newriverplt.com       843.684.3874(mobile)
Newriver Plantation         843.784.6033(work)
P.O. Box 1105		    843.784.6232
Hardeeville, SC. 29927