[ale] monitor signal error

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Mar 23 22:04:36 EST 2002

But RH 7.2 installs grub by default. It is nice not having to rerun
lilo. But doing anything at the grub prompt is quasi-guru stuff.

I am learning the hard way. Print all the grub documentation and
partition setups and kernel filenames. Because when you need that stuff,
you won't have access to it! Arrgghh!

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>