[ale] OT: How fast is your connection, and how much do you pay?

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 23 09:47:23 EST 2002

Personally, I Like the ISP's that are not blocking/filtering
stuff from you.   Although, I can beat that almost all do
some sort of filtering.  I had originally thought that using
a dish would be the fastest internet connection you could
get.  I guess you can only be as fast as your slowest
connection though

Adrin