[ale] system freezes

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 23 08:40:14 EST 2002

OK this is driving me freaking CRAZY @#$@#$@#$@#!!!!  My system has
crashed twice in the 30 minutes it's been up this morning!  I ran
memtest-86 for a couple hours yesterday, 4 passes no errors.  I
monitored the CPU and mobo temps for about 16 hours, they are fine.  I'm
beginning to think it's the nvidia drivers.  Anyone experience problems
with these drivers before.  How can I pinpoint them as the cause, short
of uninstalling them and seeing if it crashes?  It'd be a shame to have
this nice graphics card I can't use.