[ale] favicon

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Mar 22 09:39:01 EST 2002

I recall this was discussed on the list before, but there was some
interest at the meeting last night, so, here is the website link where
you can learn everything you ever wanted to know about web site icons,
known as favicons:

http://www.favicon.com/

By the way, you can create an image for this using gimp and then convert
it to an .ico file with imagemagik.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net