[ale] Clones and printf()

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Fri Mar 22 02:14:35 EST 2002

Not sure if this is completely relevant, but... I recently decided to learn
about POSIX threads, and a trip to the bookstore yielded two good books:
Programming With POSIX Threads by David R. Butenhof, and the O'Reilly
Threads book (has some larval thing on the cover... a silkworm, I think).  I
chose Butenhof because it seemed a bit more comprehensive and it was only $5
more.

I've only had time to study a few chapters.  I found I must unlearn Java
threads.  (Or at least generalize that knowledge.)

Krum