[ale] silly me

Arafat Mohamed abmtek at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 23:11:43 EST 2002

I asked for some help from you guys a few weeks ago to get linux loaded on a
1U server I got (Intel S815EBM1 motherboard with onboard networking and
video).

I found out that I need the i810 and agpgart modules loaded to get the video
working. After a lot of searching on Google I found a link to the parameters
I need to pass to get it work. The genius that I am decided that I didn't
need to write this information down. Well now I'm rebuilding and can't
remember the parameters. I've been searching Google for a week now to find
the link again and I can't. Could someone help me out please.

Thanks in advance,
Arafat