[ale] ALE-NW (KSU location) meeting 7:45pm

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Mar 21 14:42:01 EST 2002

Dow Hurst wrote:
> Just a reminder that tonight, Thursday March 21, 2002, is the first
> kickoff meeting of the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts-NW.  The meeting is
> located at Kennesaw State University in the College of Science and
> Mathematics in the classroom SC214.  I believe directions are located on
> the www.ale.org, however, here is a quick rundown of how to get there:

I don't believe the directions are on the web site.  I've gotten offers
from various folks involved with updating that info, but I've attempted
to get any info on this first meeting to the web site since we were
working with such short timeframes.  I would expect this will be
corrected for next month.

Thanks Dow, for the reminder.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net