[ale] reminder and more info regarding ALE Northwest meeting tonight

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Mar 21 10:26:41 EST 2002

First I would like to thank Jason Rives at KSU for assisting with the
planning, scheduling and leg work necessary to get this going.

I'd also like to thank Ray Knight and Dow Hurst for their efforts now
and in the past in getting this going.

Finally I'd like to thank Bob Toxen for reasons I can't divulge at this
time.  Maybe Bob or Dow will expand on this. :)

Now, quick reminder to the list that the first ALE Northwest meeting
will happen tonight at Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw GA.  We
will meet in the SECOND FLOOR lobby at 7:30 and then move to room 214 at
7:45.  I'm told there is an aquarium in this lobby.

I believe I had told at least one person (Bob Toxen) that we would meet
in the first floor lobby, so I apologize for that mis-information.

If anyone needs further directions, please drop me some email.

I'll be wearing a white ALS t-shirt, probably shorts and the same
mustache I've had for 17 years.

I apologize for the informality of this first meeting, but it's been
short notice getting things together.  In the future we plan on having
formal presentations scheduled as well as information posted on the ALE
web site.  For now, come on out and help make this a great meeting now
and in the future!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net