[ale] Mandrake 8.2

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Wed Mar 20 15:37:52 EST 2002

> Yes indeed.  Mandrake is going to be out of money if they can't get
> some more sales.  I'll be buying a boxed set.

Me too.  For those who don't know, the Power Pack or whatever it's called is
going to be extra sweet because it'll have things like StarOffice 6.0 and
other cool stuff on it.  Don't buy it at Wal-Mart, order directly from
MandrakeSoft.  They supposedly get a bigger cut that way.  Plus Wal-Mart is
evil. ;-)

Krum