[ale] FW: [ale] As Scott requested...

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Mar 20 10:51:48 EST 2002

Uh, erm, what I added is in the page itself. Sorry to confuse ya. I
basically explained how to link from there to the pictures which have
been uploaded below.  You right that you'd have to re-upload the image
to change the "Comment:" field in the upload space. I encourage you to
link from the page itself.

Scott's planning to work on this too. Make sure y'all don't collide.

-- CHS