[ale] OT Co-location

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Wed Mar 20 10:03:08 EST 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 08:20:06PM -0500, Jeff Tillotson wrote:
> I am considering co-location but I don't want to spend a lot of money.
> Does anyone know of an inexpensive co-location provider in the greater
> Atlanta area?

It seems like this question comes up on a regular basis...maybe I should
just send a regular monthly email about it.  =)

I am VERY happy with CapitalInternet / CoLoAtlanta.  www.capitalinternet.com
... they have a nice facility, very good connectivity, and really cool
people.  Single server, decent pipe is $99 / month, or at least it used to
be.  They've changed the rates a little ... I don't really get the new plan,
but I'm sure Vlad can explain it.  Drop him an email:
vlad at capitalinternet.com

BTW: they have a GREAT referral plan (refer 3 folks, get 3 years free colo),
so please please please be sure to mention me.  The price is right, but free
is better!

Let me know if you have any questions...I'm happy to talk about them.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "I live for books."
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     :                      -- Thomas Jefferson