[ale] Install Fest Photos R up

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Mar 20 03:44:19 EST 2002

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 22:27, you wrote:
> Howdy
> I have posted the photos from the install fest on the TWIKI
> sts

Cool! Thanks!

Nice final shot of the Hot Wheels box I was installing for Innovox.
Complete with ALE's home page and Tux on the screen!

And while we're on the install fest, my thanks again to Stuffed Crust for
getting the USB<>Enet interface working consistently. I should have Hot
Wheels open for public use at Innovox once I config a few final items
tonight.

peace
aaron