[ale] Install Fest Photos R up

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 00:03:20 EST 2002

> I have posted the photos from the install fest on the TWIKI

	Hi, I know this is a bit of a weird request, but I'm gonna make it
anyway. I was unable to attend the InstallFest because of my going to
school in Utah (though I hope there will be another sometime this summer
so that I may attend!) but I have been on this list for a while (but
unable to attend LUG meetings because of transportation) and am rather
curious what people look like. Any of you who are willing and appear in
the pictures that would like to identify yourself in a picture and which
picture you were in would be cool so I could match some names to faces.
:)

Thanks

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>