[ale] On Sundance tonight

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Mar 19 19:28:09 EST 2002

The scope is to dupe the showing of Revolution OS for the members of
ale who want it.  I believe the whole show was 85 mintues long
but I did not watch it.  I do not get Sundance so I asked my
father to tape it for me.  I'll retrieve it this weekend.

What is a DVD compatible CD-R?  A day does not go by that I do not
get email on Hotmail in regards to coping DVD's.

Chrs