[ale] video card driver

Cor van Dijk cor.angela at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 19 19:16:08 EST 2002

Greetings,
A friend of mine tried to install  a linux distro (from an outfit called
"dragonlinux" if I remember correctly), but he runs into the problem
that there is no driver for his video card, which is a Hercules 3D
Prophet 2. I checked my redhat disks (up to 7.1) and there seems to be
no driver for that card either.
He claims to have checked the Hercules website, but no luck. Anybody
have a card like this? And willing to share some experience? Or  knows
of a good place to look?
Thanks in advance. Cor van Dijk